Thursday, September 26, 2013

Zelda Kick!

Hello all! So as it turns out, Nintendo chose my piece to be in the Top 50 of their "Wind Waker HD Fan art Challenge". So my piece was displayed at the Symphony of the Goddess. You can also view my piece at 3:38 on Nintendo's Official Youtube page here! In case you havent seen my piece yet, here it is!

I also had an article written about me here, which is a huge honor! I'd just like to thank everyone who helped critique my piece during it's production!

In more recent news I have been making some new 3D prints including Majora's Mask, and the Ocarina of Time Medallions.


------------


I also have some beta renders of the medallions, and some sneak peaks on the Spiritual Stones. 



It is only a matter of time before my Zelda kick takes a break! The stones were a commission of sorts, and I made them in 2 days so I saw no harm in making them too. Everything but the art piece at the top will be available for 3D printing. The Talismans have some more issues to work out so those will have to wait. Thank you for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment