Thursday, March 14, 2013

Water Temple - Update 1


Howdy yall! Here I am working on a room from Zelda Ocarina of Time. Just some fan work, but it keeps me busy. The screenshot above is what I have so far. Ive been working in Maya and am basically recreating an HD version of the Dark Link room from the water Temple. Depending on which version you prefer (N64 or 3DS) I am combining elements from both, along with some of my own twists. This room is very simple, but that is kind of the reason I feel like spending time on it. Ive never worked with water, and I am facing some challenges with the reflections. Im trying to get a shallow yet reflective surface and refraction, while keeping a look of realistic water.

^Nintendo 64 ver^

^3DS Ver^
There is a lot of room for my own ideas in this scene, but I want to keep it in the relm of the Japanese Architecture. Gonna have to work on those models. God I hate UVing... More to come, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment