Monday, September 2, 2013

Forsaken Voyage

Hello all! Its time for an update!

First Id like to show you this...

This is my submission for the Wind Waker Fan Art Contest. Maybe, just maybe I will get in the top 50? It's a 3D HD realistic/toon style scene of The Forsaken Fortress. Here is my reference image.

I think it came out beautifully! And that is saying something for only 9 days of working on it.

 If you have come here to hear about how you can buy some Talismans from Jackie Chan Adventures, well, you will have to wait a little bit longer. I had some color issues with the printing, but they will be done soon! Just to let you know that progress is being made, I sent myself another test.

Things like the rooster and tiger need work, but again, ill keep this updated. Thank you for stoping by!


1 comment:

  1. Love this picture! I've had it as my wallpaper for a couple years now, and still not tired of it. Just thought I'd say thanks for making it!

    ReplyDelete